Did you get your HP Touchpad for $99?
CHECK THIS OUT:
Today is the day you stop making excuses.
I think I did.
Or maybe I got 40 of them. I’m not really sure. I had to reload the hp store shopping cart endless times to try to get through the checkout process.
While I was waiting trying to find a magical window of time where their site wasn’t completely overwhelmed with like-minded greedy vultures, I wrote a blog post about getting an hp TouchPad for $99.
If you haven’t heard, hp is discontinuing the TouchPad after a month of disappointing sales.
It is also in the top 5 list of hot searches at Google Trends.
If you have a blog post coming up but you can’t think of anything to write about, going to Google Trends is a great place to be inspired for content ideas.
You stand a good chance of coming up for these very hot phrases.
The “secret” is to use the exact phrase that appears in Google Trends in your blog title and the body copy.
Keep an open mind about how to incorporate these topics into your particular niche. It can take a little creativity. But you can do it.
This approach is often a nice way to get a little extra traffic coming into your site from the search engines.
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- SageRock Workshop - Facebook Marketing 101 Tickets, Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 9:00 AM Eastern - October 13th, 2016
- How Best To Help Small Businesses - October 12th, 2016
- How to be successful in an MLM - September 21st, 2016
- Focus and Persistence - September 19th, 2016
- Free Marketing Ideas from Sage - September 2nd, 2016