This is something I hear occasionally at social media events I speak at.
“I believe in social media. But my boss doesn’t.”
I have 3 words for them:
Still, as of March 7, David Edward Martin wrote: My friends and I still refuse to give any money to Komen Inc. Not one cent until the entire management team quits.
If that doesn’t inspire you here are two more words for you: Rush Limbaugh. That link has a 27 slide show exhibiting the public announcements of the companies that are no longer advertising on his show.
But if you think that’s nothing to worry about, maybe the Kony 2012 campaign will inspire you. It was invented to make one of the most wicked people on planet earth incredibly famous.
At 71 million views in a week, the video is one of the most viral videos of all time:
The Ugandan government now wants Kony “dead or alive.”
So here’s my message to your boss:
This is real. No one is immune. You listen to your customers. You give your customers what they want. Or else.
I don’t know how else to say it: Or else.
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- SageRock Workshop – YouTube Setup 101 - November 7th, 2016
- SageRock Workshop - Facebook Marketing 101 Tickets, Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 9:00 AM Eastern - October 13th, 2016
- How Best To Help Small Businesses - October 12th, 2016
- How to be successful in an MLM - September 21st, 2016
- Focus and Persistence - September 19th, 2016