Here are the latest Web marketing headlines that meant something to me. Hopefully you find them interesting too.
CHECK THIS OUT:
Today is the day you stop making excuses.
# 37% said television ads were most helpful in purchase decisions
# 18% said newspaper ads
# 14% said search engine ads
# 3% said radio ads
# 1% said Internet banner ads
we’ve given Google Ad Planner a facelift. Starting today, you can find sites and manage your media plans even faster with the redesigned Google Ad Planner interface.
Zillow saw a 67% increase in unique visitors while Trulia saw a 40% increase in uniques.
With the overlay, advertisers can drive traffic to their sites where they can make purchases, sign up for email newsletters or whichever action an advertiser wishes.
The email specifically shows the webmaster which guidelines they are breaking, in this case, hiding text.
“The reason people are paying such a high premium for these ads on the Internet is they do have a captive audience,” Poltrack said. “You know you have eyes on the screen.”
Photo from: Foggy news… on Flickr – Photo Sharing!
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- SageRock Workshop - Facebook Marketing 101 Tickets, Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 9:00 AM Eastern - October 13th, 2016
- How Best To Help Small Businesses - October 12th, 2016
- How to be successful in an MLM - September 21st, 2016
- Focus and Persistence - September 19th, 2016
- Free Marketing Ideas from Sage - September 2nd, 2016