When: Wednesday, November 9 at 2:00pm Eastern
Where: Online. The link will be sent to you ahead of time.
What: Learn how to setup a YouTube Channel the right way.
Cost: $5 for Members. $10 for Non-Members
This is a huge topic. So we’re going to be FLYING through this content.
Here are some of the things we’re going to cover:
- YouTube Usage Statistics (these will blow your mind)
- How to setup a YouTube account… which includes deciding which Google account to use or to setup.
- How to build out your channel with things like:
- Naming your channel
- Setting up “Basic Info”
- Creating a playlist
- How to add channel art.
- Then we’ll take a tour of the Creator Studio.
- Video Manager
- Live Streaming
- Channel – We’ll spend a little extra time here to discuss:
- Status and features
- Upload defaults
- Paid Subscriptions
- Featured content
- Translation & Transcription
- Audio Library
- Music Policies
- Video Editor
- How to optimize the titles, descriptions and tags for search engine optimization.
- And then finally we’re going to look at the easiest, fastest way to get a video on your channel.
“I’ve had the pleasure of seeing Sage Lewis rock the house on stage multiple times at many different events. If you’re looking for a speaker who knows how to engage and educate your audience about the in’s and out’s of online marketing and search, then Sage is your guy. I guarantee your audience will thank you for it.”
I hope you can make it.
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- My Recommendations For The Posche Paws Social Media Crisis - January 5th, 2017
- Help A New Entrepreneur: Let Him Build Your Site For Free - January 4th, 2017
- My Content Marketing Strategy For 2017 - January 3rd, 2017
- Online Marketing: A Declining Industry - January 2nd, 2017
- How To Use WordPress - A Free Course By Sage - December 21st, 2016