I want to try something new here at the SageRock blog.
CHECK THIS OUT:
Today is the day you stop making excuses.
I’d like to try to get guest bloggers more involved here. I had a guest blogger once recently and people loved it. I think our viewers would like to see more of it.
It just has to be around a business-oriented topic.
And at the end you can include a little write-up of who you are and you can give a link to your site and/or social media profiles. We will also promote your article on Twitter, Facebook and our newsletter.
I am going to start scheduling these out on the calendar. So, if you are interested, please pitch me your idea for your article in the form below and let me know when you can get the article to me.
All people (including competitors) are welcome to guest blog. You just have to write something that is helpful.
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- SageRock Workshop - Facebook Marketing 101 Tickets, Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 9:00 AM Eastern - October 13th, 2016
- How Best To Help Small Businesses - October 12th, 2016
- How to be successful in an MLM - September 21st, 2016
- Focus and Persistence - September 19th, 2016
- Free Marketing Ideas from Sage - September 2nd, 2016