Check this out! I just got word that Yeager Airport in West Virginia submitted my article to the West Virginia of Tourism Commission for their annual awards. And the article won for Best Internet / E-Magazine Article.
CHECK THIS OUT:
Today is the day you stop making excuses.
This is the article:
I featured Yeager Airport in that article. I covered a variety of airports and how they used Facebook to communicate during Hurricane Sandy.
It’s all pretty cool considering I’ve never won anything for something I’ve written. (Although, I have to admit I never thought of submitting my articles to contests.)
There are two points to this current article:
- I’m feeling quite smug and awesome.
- Think about posting your digital content to contests. It’s a great way to get more out of the work you’ve already done.
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- SageRock Workshop - Facebook Marketing 101 Tickets, Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 9:00 AM Eastern - October 13th, 2016
- How Best To Help Small Businesses - October 12th, 2016
- How to be successful in an MLM - September 21st, 2016
- Focus and Persistence - September 19th, 2016
- Free Marketing Ideas from Sage - September 2nd, 2016