Check this out! I just got word that Yeager Airport in West Virginia submitted my article to the West Virginia of Tourism Commission for their annual awards. And the article won for Best Internet / E-Magazine Article.
This is the article:
I featured Yeager Airport in that article. I covered a variety of airports and how they used Facebook to communicate during Hurricane Sandy.
It’s all pretty cool considering I’ve never won anything for something I’ve written. (Although, I have to admit I never thought of submitting my articles to contests.)
There are two points to this current article:
- I’m feeling quite smug and awesome.
- Think about posting your digital content to contests. It’s a great way to get more out of the work you’ve already done.
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- How to be successful in an MLM - September 21st, 2016
- Focus and Persistence - September 19th, 2016
- Free Marketing Ideas from Sage - September 2nd, 2016
- Hey idiot! You're reading your Google Analytics all wrong! - August 29th, 2016
- My Free Marketing Shit - August 26th, 2016
Help Support This Content By Supporting Our Advertisers
Get marketing strategy advice whenever you need it. On Demand.
Try a session totally for free. No credit card required.