Please take a minute to read Greg’s article over at Search Engine Watch on the Google AdWords Ad Rotation changes.
These are surprisingly significant changes that will likely make your life more difficult.
Google would rather you not know about these changes at all. It will just mean more money for them. But don’t fall for that trap. You aren’t doing Google AdWords to help Google. You’re doing Google AdWords to help you.
It’s the best article on the topic out there.
Oh! And don’t forget the SageRock Google Analytics Event Tracking URL Builder. I used it to track how many people click on that link. You could do the same thing easily using that tool.
Greg is SageRock’s Chief Operating Officer and is awesome.
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- SageRock Workshop – YouTube Setup 101 - November 7th, 2016
- SageRock Workshop - Facebook Marketing 101 Tickets, Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 9:00 AM Eastern - October 13th, 2016
- How Best To Help Small Businesses - October 12th, 2016
- How to be successful in an MLM - September 21st, 2016
- Focus and Persistence - September 19th, 2016