Have you ever had one of those moments where you question everything you have always trusted?
I’m having one of those moments right now!
There are now two official Santa tracking services:
That’s good, right?
Well here’s the thing. They are reporting Santa in TWO PLACES AT ONCE!
Look at this screen capture:
You can see of yourself. Just check out both trackers.
Now I wonder if everything is a lie:
- Did we actually go to the moon?
- Were dinosaurs actually house pets of humans 5000 years ago?
- Is Jimmy Hoffa still alive?
WHERE THE FRICKING HELL IS SANTA!?
Santa Reported In Two Places Simultaneously!
Here’s my video coverage on these most disquieting, uncertain unfolding events:
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- A Conversation With Lee Odden - October 1st, 2014
- The Moron's Guide to Setting Up Google AdWords API - September 29th, 2014
- Sage Talks with Kevin Lockett - September 22nd, 2014
- How Starting A Business Actually Works - September 17th, 2014
- Sage Talks With Jim Kukral - September 16th, 2014