I did this video to show you some tools and techniques to use to get good video in your political campaigns.
I discuss things like:
- Using the video device on your phone – Android or iPhone.
- Using the Flip Camera
- Using the Kodak Play Sport Camera
- Using the GorillaPod tripod
- Getting a traditional tripod
- Using a camera that has an external microphone jack
- Using a wireless Microphone
- Buying a tripod for your phone.
- Making a tripod for your phone.
- Getting a microphone for your computer.
- Getting a Webcam for your computer.
There’s a bunch of information in here. If you haven’t started using video in your political campaigns yet I highly recommend you start thinking about it.
This video should help you get moving.
Here are the links mentioned in the video: