Did you get your HP Touchpad for $99?
I think I did.
Or maybe I got 40 of them. I’m not really sure. I had to reload the hp store shopping cart endless times to try to get through the checkout process.
While I was waiting trying to find a magical window of time where their site wasn’t completely overwhelmed with like-minded greedy vultures, I wrote a blog post about getting an hp TouchPad for $99.
If you haven’t heard, hp is discontinuing the TouchPad after a month of disappointing sales.
It is also in the top 5 list of hot searches at Google Trends.
If you have a blog post coming up but you can’t think of anything to write about, going to Google Trends is a great place to be inspired for content ideas.
You stand a good chance of coming up for these very hot phrases.
The “secret” is to use the exact phrase that appears in Google Trends in your blog title and the body copy.
Keep an open mind about how to incorporate these topics into your particular niche. It can take a little creativity. But you can do it.
This approach is often a nice way to get a little extra traffic coming into your site from the search engines.
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- 2014 Akron Digital Savvy Award Winners - December 15th, 2014
- 2014 Akron Digital Savvy Awards Nominees - November 10th, 2014
- A Conversation With Lee Odden - October 1st, 2014
- The Moron's Guide to Setting Up Google AdWords API - September 29th, 2014
- Sage Talks with Kevin Lockett - September 22nd, 2014