Google Analytics Class at the University of Akron
Time and time again I see companies having Google Analytics running on their site but they have no idea what the data means or they are looking at the wrong data for their particular needs.
This fall I’m teaching a class at Akron U on Google Analytics to help out with this scenario and many others. I’ll teach you what you need to know from the ground up including:
- Proper account and profile setup
- Learn what all the metrics mean (and what they mean to you!)
- How to use your Analytics to measure success
- How to track effectiveness of your online presence
- Filtering results for more effective statistics
- Running the right reports for your situation
This will be a smaller, hands-on class, so we’ll be able to deal with your unique circumstances and help you on a highly personal level.
“Analytics is vitally important, and no one explains it more elegantly, more simply, or more powerfully than Avinash Kaushik. Consider buying up all the copies of this book before your competition gets a copy.”
Google Analytics Course Details
Instructor: Greg Habermann, COO/VP of SageRock, Inc.
Location: Polsky M150
Number of classes: 5
2011 Class Dates (Thursday Evenings):
- October 13
- October 20
- October 27
- November 3
- November 10
Class times: 6:15 PM – 8:15 PM