For some reason I seem to be teaching a lot.
That’s OK in my book. Of all the parts of my job, teaching is the thing I think I enjoy the most.
It’s just fun.
Tomorrow I’ll be teaching the class: Social Media – Using Social Media to Market Your Business.
I’ll be at:
Corporate College East
4400 Richmond Road
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44128
Here’s the writeup of the class:
Thursday, February 04, 2010
8:30 am – 10:30 am
You have all your social media pages set up and now you can determine how to use them for the benefit of your business. Learn how to use Social Networking to develop new sales and marketing tactics for your business. This session will give examples of how successful companies are incorporating social media tools into their marketing campaigns.
This topic is, by far, the most popular topic I talk about right now. Everyone wants to learn more.
I discuss this topic from coast to coast. I’ll be keynoting a social media event in Houston coming up. And then I’ll be going back to do a 2 day intensive training.
This is the social media section of my bio:
Sage Lewis has been invited to speak, consult and train on social media at some of the largest conferences and brands in the nation.
His social media training and speaking include places such as:
- The Social Media In-depth trainer at Search Engine Strategies conferences nationwide.
- Cuyahoga Community College as a regular instructor.
- National Speakers Association
- American Chamber of Commerce
- Duck Brand Duct Tape
- Development Dimensions International
- COSE Small Business Conference
- eMarketing Techniques Conferences
And while I’m cutting and pasting, here are some comments from one of my last social media training sessions:
- Sage rocks!
- The most engaging speaker at COSE!
- 100% A+ Awesome. Enthusiasm.
- Wow! Great! Thanks!
- Needed more time for this speaker!
- Sage is enthusiastic about his work. Full of good info. He put passion into his topic. Time flew.
It’s easy to love what I do when I get to talk about such an awesome topic like social media.
BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE.
This two hour session is super cheap. $10 for COSE members and $20 for non-members. You can’t beat that.
I know it’s last minute, but I’d love to see you there.