The hottest thing in marketing these days is content marketing.
I’ve had the opportunity of being a moderator at Content Marketing World since its inception. It’s a brilliant conference. It fills me with inspiration and tons of great ideas every time I go. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Doing that conference and listening to attendees, I’ve learned the number one issue people have with content marketing is time.
They are worried they are not going to have the time to put out good, quality content.
Being consistent with your content strategy is crucial. If you aren’t regularly keeping up with your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and all the other places you should be, you are probably just wasting your time.
This has been something we’re helping companies with more and more.
We’ve become their content marketing complete solution. We do everything for them.
- We blog.
- We post on Facebook.
- We post on Twitter.
- We post on Pinterest.
- We engage visitors on those channels.
- And then we create custom reports to track the success of all this work.
We have a strict policy here at SageRock of only doing work that we feel like we can truly be valuable at a very high level.
We are finding that the value we offer to our clients in this area has been really useful.
This has been so powerful for them that almost every marketing and advertising initiative has been focused around content marketing.
It makes sense when you think about it:
Content builds relationships. It builds trust. People buy from who they know and who they like. Content marketing does that for people.
We have a Small Business Content Marketing Package that includes everything you need for a consistent, robust content strategy.
- 4 blog posts a month
- 8 Facebook posts a month.
- 8 posts a month on Twitter.
- 4 posts on one other social media channel of your choosing. (We’ll help you choose, if you need help.)
- 1 comprehensive report a month detailing the growth and effect of your content marketing strategy.
This service is usually offered at $850/month.
But for a limited time we are offering it for $595. You are saving over $250. (You get that fixed price for as long as you maintain the service.)
We are only offering this to 5 companies (that’s all the time we have available for this).
Once those spots are filled we’ll close this offer.
You can order using the form below. Please note that it is set up as a recurring charge. But you can stop the recurringness any time you would like directly in Paypal.
If you have questions feel free to email me: [email protected] or you can call me directly at: 330-379-9000 ex 5010.
Otherwise, you can sign up right here:
For the record, Content Marketing does these things for you:
- It strengthens relationships with existing customers.
- It builds awareness with new customers.
- It helps you with your search engine optimization.
- It reaches people who value the importance of social media.
- It makes your site more interesting and vibrant.
- It makes you an authority in your industry.
- It keeps your name in front of people without constantly pushing product on them.
There are so many things it does for you. There’s a reason content marketing is the hottest game in town.
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- Are You Sponge Worthy? - November 18th, 2013
- Holy Cow, I just won an award for an article I wrote!! - November 4th, 2013
- The Tools - Episode 3 - Get 3 Leads Right Now - October 10th, 2013
- Merikaz Got Merika Episode 1 - October 3rd, 2013
- The Tools Show Audio / Video / Podcast Access - September 30th, 2013