Here are the latest Web marketing headlines that meant something to me. Hopefully you find them interesting too.
# 37% said television ads were most helpful in purchase decisions
# 18% said newspaper ads
# 14% said search engine ads
# 3% said radio ads
# 1% said Internet banner ads
we’ve given Google Ad Planner a facelift. Starting today, you can find sites and manage your media plans even faster with the redesigned Google Ad Planner interface.
Zillow saw a 67% increase in unique visitors while Trulia saw a 40% increase in uniques.
With the overlay, advertisers can drive traffic to their sites where they can make purchases, sign up for email newsletters or whichever action an advertiser wishes.
The email specifically shows the webmaster which guidelines they are breaking, in this case, hiding text.
“The reason people are paying such a high premium for these ads on the Internet is they do have a captive audience,” Poltrack said. “You know you have eyes on the screen.”
Photo from: Foggy news… on Flickr – Photo Sharing!
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- 2014 Akron Digital Savvy Award Winners - December 15th, 2014
- 2014 Akron Digital Savvy Awards Nominees - November 10th, 2014
- A Conversation With Lee Odden - October 1st, 2014
- The Moron's Guide to Setting Up Google AdWords API - September 29th, 2014
- Sage Talks with Kevin Lockett - September 22nd, 2014