Here are the latest Web marketing headlines that meant something to me. Hopefully you find them interesting too.
# 37% said television ads were most helpful in purchase decisions
# 18% said newspaper ads
# 14% said search engine ads
# 3% said radio ads
# 1% said Internet banner ads
we’ve given Google Ad Planner a facelift. Starting today, you can find sites and manage your media plans even faster with the redesigned Google Ad Planner interface.
Zillow saw a 67% increase in unique visitors while Trulia saw a 40% increase in uniques.
With the overlay, advertisers can drive traffic to their sites where they can make purchases, sign up for email newsletters or whichever action an advertiser wishes.
The email specifically shows the webmaster which guidelines they are breaking, in this case, hiding text.
“The reason people are paying such a high premium for these ads on the Internet is they do have a captive audience,” Poltrack said. “You know you have eyes on the screen.”
Photo from: Foggy news… on Flickr – Photo Sharing!
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- Are You Sponge Worthy? - November 18th, 2013
- Holy Cow, I just won an award for an article I wrote!! - November 4th, 2013
- The Small Business Content Marketing Package - ON SALE! - October 17th, 2013
- The Tools - Episode 3 - Get 3 Leads Right Now - October 10th, 2013
- Merikaz Got Merika Episode 1 - October 3rd, 2013