I want to try something new here at the SageRock blog.
I’d like to try to get guest bloggers more involved here. I had a guest blogger once recently and people loved it. I think our viewers would like to see more of it.
It just has to be around a business-oriented topic.
And at the end you can include a little write-up of who you are and you can give a link to your site and/or social media profiles. We will also promote your article on Twitter, Facebook and our newsletter.
I am going to start scheduling these out on the calendar. So, if you are interested, please pitch me your idea for your article in the form below and let me know when you can get the article to me.
All people (including competitors) are welcome to guest blog. You just have to write something that is helpful.
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- A Conversation With Lee Odden - October 1st, 2014
- The Moron's Guide to Setting Up Google AdWords API - September 29th, 2014
- Sage Talks with Kevin Lockett - September 22nd, 2014
- How Starting A Business Actually Works - September 17th, 2014
- Sage Talks With Jim Kukral - September 16th, 2014