Check this out! I just got word that Yeager Airport in West Virginia submitted my article to the West Virginia of Tourism Commission for their annual awards. And the article won for Best Internet / E-Magazine Article.
This is the article:
I featured Yeager Airport in that article. I covered a variety of airports and how they used Facebook to communicate during Hurricane Sandy.
It’s all pretty cool considering I’ve never won anything for something I’ve written. (Although, I have to admit I never thought of submitting my articles to contests.)
There are two points to this current article:
- I’m feeling quite smug and awesome.
- Think about posting your digital content to contests. It’s a great way to get more out of the work you’ve already done.
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- Are You Sponge Worthy? - November 18th, 2013
- The Small Business Content Marketing Package - ON SALE! - October 17th, 2013
- The Tools - Episode 3 - Get 3 Leads Right Now - October 10th, 2013
- Merikaz Got Merika Episode 1 - October 3rd, 2013
- The Tools Show Audio / Video / Podcast Access - September 30th, 2013