Check this out! I just got word that Yeager Airport in West Virginia submitted my article to the West Virginia of Tourism Commission for their annual awards. And the article won for Best Internet / E-Magazine Article.
This is the article:
I featured Yeager Airport in that article. I covered a variety of airports and how they used Facebook to communicate during Hurricane Sandy.
It’s all pretty cool considering I’ve never won anything for something I’ve written. (Although, I have to admit I never thought of submitting my articles to contests.)
There are two points to this current article:
- I’m feeling quite smug and awesome.
- Think about posting your digital content to contests. It’s a great way to get more out of the work you’ve already done.
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- Sage Talks With Jim Kukral - September 16th, 2014
- The Tools Show Podcast - SEO Ranking Factors for 2014 - September 11th, 2014
- Sage Talks with Chagrin Falls about SEO - September 10, 2014 - September 10th, 2014
- The Tools Show Podcast - Online Education Resources - September 9th, 2014
- The Tools Podcast - Get 3 New Leads Right Now - September 9th, 2014