Check this out! I just got word that Yeager Airport in West Virginia submitted my article to the West Virginia of Tourism Commission for their annual awards. And the article won for Best Internet / E-Magazine Article.
This is the article:
I featured Yeager Airport in that article. I covered a variety of airports and how they used Facebook to communicate during Hurricane Sandy.
It’s all pretty cool considering I’ve never won anything for something I’ve written. (Although, I have to admit I never thought of submitting my articles to contests.)
There are two points to this current article:
- I’m feeling quite smug and awesome.
- Think about posting your digital content to contests. It’s a great way to get more out of the work you’ve already done.
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- Online Marketing Behind The Scenes of a Startup Roofing Company - August 11th, 2014
- The Ultimate Tracking Method - August 6th, 2014
- Free WordPress Class from SageRock - July 24th, 2014
- A Simple Video From SageRock - July 11th, 2014
- The Tools Show - July 3 2014 - July 3rd, 2014