Check this out! I just got word that Yeager Airport in West Virginia submitted my article to the West Virginia of Tourism Commission for their annual awards. And the article won for Best Internet / E-Magazine Article.
This is the article:
I featured Yeager Airport in that article. I covered a variety of airports and how they used Facebook to communicate during Hurricane Sandy.
It’s all pretty cool considering I’ve never won anything for something I’ve written. (Although, I have to admit I never thought of submitting my articles to contests.)
There are two points to this current article:
- I’m feeling quite smug and awesome.
- Think about posting your digital content to contests. It’s a great way to get more out of the work you’ve already done.
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- SageRock IS Small Business - January 8th, 2016
- The Definitive Guerrilla Marketing Manual - 2016 Edition - November 17th, 2015
- Become the Beautiful Business Butterfly Within You - February 9th, 2015
- 2014 Akron Digital Savvy Award Winners - December 15th, 2014
- 2014 Akron Digital Savvy Awards Nominees - November 10th, 2014