Please take a minute to read Greg’s article over at Search Engine Watch on the Google AdWords Ad Rotation changes.
These are surprisingly significant changes that will likely make your life more difficult.
Google would rather you not know about these changes at all. It will just mean more money for them. But don’t fall for that trap. You aren’t doing Google AdWords to help Google. You’re doing Google AdWords to help you.
It’s the best article on the topic out there.
Oh! And don’t forget the SageRock Google Analytics Event Tracking URL Builder. I used it to track how many people click on that link. You could do the same thing easily using that tool.
Greg is SageRock’s Chief Operating Officer and is awesome.
Most recent posts by Sage Lewis
- Become the Beautiful Business Butterfly Within You - February 9th, 2015
- 2014 Akron Digital Savvy Award Winners - December 15th, 2014
- 2014 Akron Digital Savvy Awards Nominees - November 10th, 2014
- A Conversation With Lee Odden - October 1st, 2014
- The Moron's Guide to Setting Up Google AdWords API - September 29th, 2014